- McCaw Lewis, Level 6, 586 Victoria Street, Hamilton
- June 29, 2020
- Monday, 5PM to 7PM
Contact event manager
We welcome all our members to attend the Waikato Pacific Business Network AGM 2020; where we will share the work delivered by the Network in the region this past year, and the exciting plans we have in place for 2020/21.
Below are the papers relevant to the meeting:
Following the AGM there will be a Business Round Table event around the “Budget 2020, Waikato Pacific Priorities”, where we will hear from Industry Experts on there veiws on what this means for the future of Pacific business and communities, the labour market, education and housing in the Waikato Region.
- Cost: Free
- Date: Monday 29th June
- Time: 5:00 – 7:00pm
- Location: McCaw Lewis, Level 6, 586 Victoria Street, Hamilton map
- Facilitator: Aidan Warren – Managing Director, MCaw Lewis
Business Round Table Guest Speakers:
- Delwyn Abraham – Principal Regional Advisor, MBIE – Provincial Development Unit
- Felila Asiata-Feausi – National Growth & Partnership Manager, Alignz Recruitment
- Pelenato Sakalia – Chief Executive, Pacific Business Trust
- Dr Keakaokawai Hemi – Assistant Vice Chancellor – Pacific, University of Waikato
- Lale Ieremia – Director, PCM Consulting
Stay tuned for the full bio of our Guest Speakers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Megan or Alana direct on firstname.lastname@example.org.